- Is bringing eCell™, a patent-pending battery materials technology that adds 30-50% more energy to current generation Li-ion batteries, with the potential to add 300-500% as other platform components evolve.
- Has assembled a solid team of executives (7 former CEOs, 5 PhDs, 4 JDs) with startup and Fortune 100 leadership experience. Exceptional outside directors and advisors comprised of industry leaders with multiple successful exits and extensive public company governance experience.
- Plans to manufacture eCell in the USA and collaborate with early adopters in each sector of the battery market.
- Is currently a lab-scale, venture funded technology leader formed in 2017, headquartered in the Seattle area.
What You Will Learn From This Webinar:
- Four key market segments within the global battery industry
- Why eCell’s micron-scale structure trumps competing nano materials
- Why a collaborative business strategy is vital to success in a global marketplace for next-gen energy storage solutions.
- How Family Offices and Angels can take advantage of this unique opportunity to participate in the next wave of Li-ion battery innovation.