BACKGROUND ON COMPANY
EPS is a privately held, technology driven company that is focused on developing new power solutions through the manufacturing of highly efficient, re-engineered, small sized turbine engines.
- Two separate models of these turbines will generate PRIMARY POWER (not just back-up power) for use in the residential, commercial, industrial, and retail sectors.
- One turbine will be powered by natural gas or any other liquid or gaseous fuel. The other engine will run on any form of solid waste biomass, including animal waste, grass, sugar cane waste, wood chips, wood pellets or algae.
- These uniquely designed engines are built to achieve superior efficiency that results in significant cost savings and substantial emission reductions.
- These turbines are powerful enough to run anything from a village in Africa to a shopping mall, hospital, or educational facility in North America.
- These engines are portable, light weight and designed to fit on the back of a flat-bed truck or inside a standard shipping container.
- EPS has been granted exclusive access to the patents and other intellectual property on the enabling technology for their turbines through a long-term royalty-free license arrangement, with their manufacturing partner, Brayton Energy.
- Several prospective customers have signed Letters of Intent with EPS and are eager to purchase both models.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS WEBINAR
- A live briefing from EPS Holdings representatives including Michael Daly, President and CEO on how EPS will provide an alternative cost efficient and “greener” solution to the way some people and end-users view power generation in the future.
- How the two EPS turbines can be used for multiple purposes in so many different sectors.
The Company has raised U.S $6 million to date and is now seeking an additional U.S. $18 million to complete development and commence commercialization.