Limitless Ventures combines venture and philanthropic capital to scale multi-disciplinary solutions in the lower middle market for those impacted by mental health challenges and the addiction epidemic.
During the past 3 years, our firm has raised and deployed ~$3.5m USD across 4 deals. Our team has a combined 135 years of experience across 200 transactions with some partners successfully returning over 49% Cash-on-Cash to their investors and as much as 54x EBITDA exit’s in a single transaction. Our team has over 99 years of medical expertise, and 175 years of combined addiction/recovery experience, allowing us to represent the patient, the payer, and the provider in the investment committee as we invest in deals up and down the capital structure and across the continuum of care.
Recovery Fund I is a $33m committed fund across 7 deals in 4 strategies ranging from:
- Life Science Solutions ($7m)
- Healthcare Technologies ($5m)
- Treatment ($14m)
- Long Term Recovery ($4m)
- Recently hired 3 new team members.
- An investment today will help 500 people in the next 90 days.
- All our prospective companies are performing better in the post Covid-19