Background on Company
- Company: OXIO is disrupting the healthcare industry with a multifaceted approach to correct the complex flaws across the industry, from billing to patient care and physician motivation
- Invested: $8 million designing and building a fully operational (SaaS model) and certified ambulatory electronic medical records platform.
- Team: Seasoned leadership with more than 30 years in healthcare, practice management, patient care, technology, real estate & construction, with multiple companies taken public and successful exits.
- Vision: To change use of technology and systems in healthcare delivery to improve quality of care and reduce the cost of healthcare
- Intellectual Property: 39 issued and pending patents licensed, along with other proven technologies.
- Distributive Venture Platform SM (“DVP”) Portfolio Companies: Fully operational Electronic Medical Record, Disease and Medical Practice Management company, Personal Wellness Blockchain Record company, Healthcare IoT/Wearable Device company, Medical Practice Acquisition and Managed Services Organization, Real Estate Shared Medical Facilities company
- Technology Leverage: Patient Care Management, Remote Patient Monitoring, Telemedicine, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence.
- Diversified Risk: Our DVP aggregates the cross-company leveraging of product(s) or service(s) yielding a unique and strong value proposition while ensuring a wide range of risk tolerance and market penetration.
What you will learn from this webinar?
- Problems in the U.S. Healthcare Delivery System That Are Creating a Looming Crisis
- Solutions: 5 (initial) Solutions to the U.S. Healthcare Crisis
- A New Business Model: Distributive Venture Platform with Diversified Risk
- Future of Healthcare: “Technology-Infused Healthcare”
- Opportunity: to make an investment that yields measurable, beneficial social impact alongside a healthy financial return