Join the Family Office Networks Webinar Series Featuring Synergy Disc®. A Canadian medical device company dedicated to developing and commercializing next generation, minimally invasive spine technologies.
SDRi’s marquee technology, the Synergy Disc, is the only artificial disc on the market that addresses motion and alignment for the treatment of degenerative disc disease in the cervical spine.
- Synergy Disc ® is protected by over 55 patents
- Addressing alignment can expand the market to >50% more patients
- Over 950 Synergy Disc implants have been performed without any reported adverse events
- Early sales in UK, Germany & Australia
- Single-Arm FDA clinical trial starting in Oct 2020
The Investment Opportunity:
- SDRi is seeking $15M to complete its IDE clinical trial enrollment and 2-year follow-up, achieve US FDA PMA approval to access the US market, and fuel its outside the USA market opportunity. SDRi already has commitments for >$3M from existing shareholders.
- Validated by Strategic Shareholder – Top 3 Public Spine Device Company
- Prior exits in the spine artificial disc technology space have ranged from ~$100M – $1B, with an average exit value of $360M. With an attractive pre-money valuation of $41M, SDRi has promising return potential.