Las Vegas is home to more than 25% of all family offices in the United States and it’s a great place for family offices to live and work for a variety of reasons. In addition to its rich history and culture, luxury hotels, fine dining options, fabulous shopping, family-friendly activities, and a warm climate combine to make Las Vegas a premier family office destination.
It should come as no surprise that Las Vegas is a popular destination for luxury travelers. If you’re planning a trip here, here are some statistics that you should know.
Las Vegas is home to some of the best luxury hotels and resorts in the world. In fact, Las Vegas has more five-star hotels than any other city in the world. With more than 150,000 hotel rooms., it has more hotel options than any other city in the world. The average daily rate for a hotel room here is $180, which is more than twice the daily rate of a hotel room in New York City.
Las Vegas is also home to more than 150 casinos. That’s more than any other city in the world. The average gambling budget for Las Vegas visitors is $600, but that’s often just the beginning for luxury travelers. More than 42 million people visit Las Vegas every year and the following are some of the best hotels for luxury travelers:
– The Venetian Las Vegas
– The Bellagio Las Vegas
– The Wynn Las Vegas
– The Mirage Las Vegas
– Caesars Palace Las Vegas
– ARIA Resort & Casino Las Vegas
– Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Las Vegas
– The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
– Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
– Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa Las Vegas
The wealthiest Las Vegas families made their fortune through different businesses, including casino ownership, hotel ownership, and more. They are all leaders in the local business community and have helped to shape the city into what it is today.
– The Fertitta family
– The Adelson family
– The Wynn family
– The Maloof family
– The Siegel family
If you’re looking for an unforgettable dining experience, be sure to check out one of Las Vegas’ popular restaurants. Most are all located in luxury hotels and resorts and offer some of the best food in town!
Among the most popular restaurants for Las Vegas family offices are:
– Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill at MGM Grand Las Vegas
– Joel Robuchon at MGM Grand Las Vegas
– Le Cirque at Bellagio Las Vegas
– Picasso at Bellagio Las Vegas
– Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace Las Vegas
– L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon at MGM Grand Las Vegas
– Prime Steakhouse at Bellagio Las Vegas
– Craftsteak at MGM Grand Las Vegas
– STK at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
– miX Restaurant by Alain Ducasse at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Las Vegas
Whether you’re looking for high-end fashion or everyday items, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for when shopping in Las Vegas’ many high-end luxury stores, which include:
– The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
– Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
– Fashion Show Las Vegas
– Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo
– Crystals at CityCenter
– The LINQ Promenade
– Town Square Las Vegas
– Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas
– Boulevard Mall
– Meadows Mall
If you’re looking to party the night away, be sure to check out one of these clubs. These are just some of Las Vegas’ many great nightclubs.
– Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
– TAO Nightclub at The Venetian Las Vegas
– XS Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas
– OMNIA Nightclub at Caesars Palace Las Vegas
– Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM Grand Las Vegas
– Drai’s Beachclub • Nightclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas
– Chateau Nightclub & Rooftop at Paris Las Vegas
– Intrigue Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas
– Light Nightclub at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Las Vegas
– On The Record at Park MGM Las Vegas
With a thriving and fast-growing family office community, Las Vegas stands out as a leading destination for families of great wealth. The Las Vegas Family Office Association invites you to contact us to learn more.
This blog post from Family Office Networks is part of our ongoing series of educational pieces intended to inspire the world’s leading family offices, private investors, and their trusted advisors.