As the work-from-home trend continues to gain popularity, more and more family offices are seeking new ways to upgrade their home offices. And one of the best ways to do that is with luxury desk accessories. From luxury paperweights to designer desk lamps, there are plenty of ways to add a touch of luxury to a home office.
Family offices that are looking to upgrade their home office get excited about the latest and greatest options for luxury desk accessories. After all, they make an office look and feel more luxurious and help family members stay productive and motivated while working from home.
From beautiful paperweights to sleek desk lamps, there are plenty of ways to add a touch of luxury to your space. Here are our top picks for luxury desk accessories:
– A beautiful paperweight. This is a great way to dress up your desk and make it look more luxurious. Why not opt for a paperweight that is made from beautiful materials such as crystal or marble? One of the most expensive paperweights ever sold at auction sold for $258,000 at Sotheby’s in 1990 — a Clichy known as “The Basket of Flowers”.
– A sleek desk lamp. Desk lamps can really help to set the tone of your office space. Choose a lamp that is stylish and elegant and makes a statement. At a Christie’s auction in New York, the Pink Lotus, a designer lamp made by Tiffany Studios sold for $2.8 million.
– Luxury pens. Pens are an essential part of any office, so why not invest in a luxury set? There are plenty of high-end pens on the market that will make writing that much more enjoyable. The Montblanc Mystery Masterpiece is one example, priced at $730,000.
– A luxury mousepad. This is a small but important detail that can really help to elevate your desk. Look for a mousepad that is made from premium materials and has a luxury design. Louis Vuitton has a leather mousepad with an LV monogrammed lining available for around $400.
– High-end stationery. Beautiful stationery is always a nice touch, and it can really make your desk look more luxurious. Invest in some quality paper and envelopes and choose stylish pens and pencils to go with them. Among the top brands in terms of quality, status and cost are Staedtler, Faber-Castell, Muji, KOKUYO, Sakura Color Products Corporation, Canson, and Crane.
With these luxury desk accessories, you’ll be able to transform your home office into a stylish and elegant space that you’ll love working in.
This blog post from Family Office Networks is part of our ongoing series of educational pieces intended to inspire the world’s leading family offices, private investors, and their trusted advisors.