Innovative Medicine Partners is a dynamic, collaborative network of medical visionaries working in collaboration to develop novel medical devices. Our expert team of clinicians, scientists, engineers, legal advisors, regulatory specialists, marketing and financial professionals possesses an unparalleled level of experience in all aspects required to bring medical devices from concept to commercialization.
Involuntary childlessness affects more than 70 million couples worldwide and has a significant impact on quality of life, leading to lasting psychological and physiological effects.1,2
- SemSecureTM and AccuBradeTM are state-of-the-art medical devices that support advances in standard of care procedures developed by InnovativeMedicine Partners (IMP) to address multiple problems within the field of infertility.
- SemSecureTM (developed by subsidiary InnoMed One) addresses the long-standing and well-recognized problem of regurgitation of the washed sperm sample from the uterus, through the cervix, into the upper vagina immediately after the Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) procedure, rendering the sperm nonviable within minutes.
- During the research and development of SemSecureTM it became apparent that many patients have multiple causes for their infertility, leading Innovative Medicine Partners to adopt a more comprehensive and integrated approach to address infertility.
- AccuBradeTM (developed by subsidiary InnoMed Five) is a family of carefully constructed instruments designed to safely produce a controlled and precise abrasion to the uterine lining that induces a mild inflammatory response, allowing the uterus to become more receptive to the implantation of an embryo.
- AccuBradeTM addresses implantation failure in four distinct groups of infertility patients:
- Patients undergoing Intrauterine Insemination (IUI).
- Patients undergoing In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
- Patients with unexplained infertility or recurrent early pregnancy loss.
- Patients who need ovulation stimulation.
1. Bahadur, G., et al. “Intrauterine insemination practice and the UK NICE Guidelines.” Human Reproduction 30.5 (2015): 1277-1278.
2. Roupa, Z., et al. “Causes of infertility in women at reproductive age.” Health Science Journal 3.2 (2009).
IMP developed a strategic partnership with Reproductive Biology Associates, a premier fertility institution in Atlanta, Georgia, widely known for their pioneering approach in advanced technologies and procedures for the treatment of infertility, to further clinical research into our comprehensive and integrated approach to solve the problem of infertility.
What you will learn from the webinar
- Problem: There are numerous ineffective medical devices and clinical procedures that offer false hope, poor outcomes, and significant physical and financial burden for those desperate to conceive.
- Solution: New clinical procedures and medical devices designed to improve outcomes for women trying to conceive by addressing multiple causes of infertility.
- Opportunity: To make a meaningful investment in groundbreaking infertility technologies, a field which is primed for innovation with far reaching altruistic impact, in return for equity. These medical devices are currently under development and not commercially available at this time.